Nominate your favourite law blog! The Clawbies, or Canadian Law Blog Awards, were started in 2006 to highlight some of the great blogs published by the Canadian legal industry. Nominations start at the beginning of December each year, and the winners are announced in a variety of categories on New Year’s Eve.
The rules for the nominations are simple:
- Do not nominate your own blog for a Clawbie. That said, we at KNOW HOW would happily accept a nomination for our blog.
- Nominating a blog must happen in one of two ways:
- Write a post nominating up to three Canadian law blogs you currently read, with a brief explanation of why you think those blogs deserved an award in 2017, or
- Tweet your nomination on Twitter, using the hashtag #clawbies2017.
Here is our nomination for the 2017 Clawbies: Slaw – Canada’s online legal magazine
- We appreciate the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of contributors: law librarians, lawyers, law school professors, etc.
- The posts address a wide range of subjects.
- One can always find a post that is relevant.
- New posts are made available each day.
- It’s been one of our go-to blogs for years.
Best wishes and congratulations to all the nominees from the Great Library!