There are some great new titles on our shelves. Check out the Great Library’s newest acquisitions.
Administration of Justice
- To Ensure that Justice is Done: Essays in Memory of Rosenberg, edited by Berger et al.
KF 8700 .ZA2 T64 2017 / 1st floor.
- Common Sense and Legal Judgment: Community Knowledge, Political Power, and Rhetorical Practice, by Cochran.
K 370 C63 2017 / 1st floor.
- Oxford Handbook of the Canadian Constitution.
KF 4482 O94 2017 / Practice Collection, 2nd floor.
- Sopinka, Lederman & Bryant: The Law of Evidence in Canada, 5th ed.
KF 8935 .ZA2 S66 2018 / Practice Collection, 2nd floor & 1st floor.
- Prosecuting and Defending Fraud Cases: A Practitioner’s Handbook, by David and Shime.
KF 9365 D38 2018 / Practice Collection, 2nd floor.
- Ontario Litigator’s Guide to Human Rights Practice, by Cabel and Litner.
KF 4483 .C5 C33 2017 / Practice Collection, 2nd floor.
- Telling It to the Judge: Taking Native History to Court, by Ray.
KF 8205 R39 2011 / 1st floor.
- Guthrie’s Guide to Better Legal Writing, by Guthrie.
KF 250 G88 2018 / Great Library Reference Office.
New Business Enterprises
- Startup Law 101: A Practical Guide, edited by Lovrics.
KF 1355 S73 2017 / Practice Collection, 2nd floor.
Practice of Law
- The Millenial Lawyer: How Your Firm Can Motivate and Retain Young Associates, by Box.
KF 300 B69 2018 / Great Library Circulating Section, 2nd floor.
- Too Many Lawyers? The Future of the Legal Profession, edited by Katvan et al.
K 115 T66 2017 / Great Library Circulating Section, 2nd floor.
- Practice Management for Paralegals, by McSpurren and Bromwich.
KF 320 .L4 R69 2018 / Practice Collection, 2nd floor.
- Ontario Personal Injury Desk Reference: A Plaintiff’s Handbook, by Singer et al.
KF 8925 .P4 S56 2018 / Practice Collection, 2nd floor.
- Putting Trials on Trial: Sexual Assault and the Failure of the Legal Profession, by Craig.
KF 9329 C73 2018 / Great Library Circulating Section, 2nd floor.
- Clerk & Lindsell on Torts, 22nd ed.
KF 1250 C54 2018 / 1st floor.
- Mastering the Art of Preparing Witnesses, edited by Miller.
KF 8950 M37 2017 / 1st floor.